At Murray Kia, the safety of our customers & our staff remains our highest priority. In response to the COVID-19, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous than normal. We are actively taking the following steps to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits Murray Kia.
- We have a strict hand washing policy that requires employees to sanitize hands frequently
- Employees have been instructed to avoid hand shaking and stand 6 feet away from customers when possible
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning the public areas including the showroom and washrooms. Countertops, door handles, and payment processing machines are disinfected frequently.
- We have multiple hand sanitizer stations as well as a hand washing station in our showroom available for customer and employee use.
- We are cleaning vehicles before and after test drives with a disinfectant cleaner.
- We have reduced the amount of staff in the showroom to encourage social distancing.
In addition we are providing the following services to our customers to provide a safer car buying & vehicle servicing experience.
- At home test drives: A sales associate will bring a vehicle to your local home to test drive a new or used vehicle. If you would like to fill out a credit application for financing, you may use our online secure form.
- We are offering a pick up and drop off service for our Abbotsford customers for their vehicle servicing needs. Technicians will wear gloves, and apply seat covers to your vehicle. Payment can be made over the phone to reduce dealership contact.
We thank you for your business and loyalty, and we are proud to serve you in a safe environment.