Despite a lesser need to travel amid the pandemic, many prospective vehicle owners are taking advantage of low market rates to purchase from the value-oriented 2020 Kia lineup.
The manufacturer's newest addition is its largest-ever sports utility vehicle-the Telluride. Its potent 291-horsepower V-6 engine can tow up to 5,000 pounds in a large cabin. Following the Telluride is a redesign of the ever-trusted Soul, while the Sportage demonstrates a new front and rear fascia.
In 2020, Kia exceeds all expectations and is a bandwagon many drivers are hoping to catch a ride on.
THE KIA RIO IN 2020
The Kia Rio is more than the dynamite subcompact vehicle it used to be. Now, it boasts an inline 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. Equipped with Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS), Rio allows for more significant control and responsiveness. Other stand-out features include:
- A bold silhouette with strong lines enhances the Rio's aerodynamic profile. Its just-right proportions come with modern details for an overall stunning look.
- Adding to its brilliant style are LED headlights and awe-inspiring LED positioning lights.
On the front, the Rio is athletic and features standard multi-reflector halogen headlights and Kia's iconic tiger-nose grille.
- Behind, the Rio is wide and stable with striking taillights and a stylish bumper.
THE KIA NIRO IN 2020
The new 2020 Niro gives contemporary hybrid technology a surprising upgrade, now with better fuel economy and SUV-inspired performance. Its fully-updated design makes for a fun-to-drive compact vehicle without sacrificing interior comfort or cargo space. The Niro also features:
- A daring front grille with a diamond-pattern 3D look means the new Niro is always the centre of attention.
- Projector Beam Headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights allows drivers to see and be seen.
The Niro is more refined than ever with a modernized rear bumper and LED Rear Combination Lights.
- 16 and 18-inch alloy wheels give the Niro character.
THE KIA K900 IN 2020
Kia's most luxurious vehicle yet, the K900, delivers a wealth of value in its sophisticated design and advanced instrument cluster display. Its Nappa Leather seat trim is commanding, while dynamic radiator grilles announce your presence wherever you go.
- The K900's updated Traction Control System (TCS) prevents wheel spin while Electronic Stability Control (ESC) improves stability in all conditions.
- There's no need to worry about jarring stops with the K900's Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD). The Brake Assist System (BAS) better cushions emergency braking by increasing pressure.
- The K900 dons a rigid body with its Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS). After reinforcing its 16 core stress areas, the K900 allows for better driving dynamics and a quieter ride.
Despite the economic uncertainty in 2020, Kia continues to prove itself a reliable and resilient manufacturer. Its impressive ability to accommodate rising customer demands is what catapults it to the top of the automotive industry.
With Murray Kia Abbotsford, all your transportation needs are available in one centralized service. Feast your eyes on the new 2021 Kia Telluride at our showroom and receive the service you deserve.